Boccalatte is a creative agency. We are thinkers and doers who produce original and intuitive work for businesses with a social conscience, that are culturally aware and creatively engaged.
We create bold and memorable work which sets businesses apart, in an era of fierce competition. This provides businesses with longevity, development of individual and collective ideologies and all-important ‘bums on seats’.
We are driven by our core philosophy of moral/ethical awareness and creating beautiful, dynamic design. Our emphasis is on quality and detail and how they work in the bigger picture.
We are always looking for new ways to contribute to a more conscience-driven culture. We apply our process across the spectrum of visual identity, design process, digital and printed communications. We believe that creativity can challenge expectations, create impact and contribute to society as a whole.
55 Holt Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
PO Box 370
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Telephone / Email
+612 9211 9411
Awards & Publications
Boccalatte continues to receive local and international recognition for its work,
including most recently:
- International Design and Design award for Campbelltown Arts Centre Melbourne Art Fair and Edge of Elsewhere
- Gold Graphis Design Annual award for Campbelltown Arts Centre Edge of Elsewhere
- AGDA Award, Finalist for Trunk Volume One: Hair
- NYC Independent Publishers Award for The Rapture of Death
- Shortlisted in the Desktop Create awards for: Point, Performance Space website, Hit and Miss and The Rapture of Death
- Distinction, Australian Publishers Association Awards for Edge of Elsewhere
- Communication Arts Best International Design Award for Trunk Volume One: Hair
- Merit in the How International Design Award for Trunk Volume One: Hair
- Printing Industries Craftsmanship Bronze Award for Edge of Elsewhere
- Gold in the NYC Graphis Poster Annual for the 2007 Sydney Design Festival
- Winner, Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design Awards for For Matthew & Others: Journeys with Schizophrenia
- Joint winner, Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design Award for Penrith Regional Art Gallery & The Lewers Bequest, Adam Cullen Between the Lines: Works on Paper 1995-2005
- Highly Commended for Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design Award for Jewellers and Metalsmiths Group of Australia ‘Luminaries’
- Winner, Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design Award for C*town bling
- Highly Commended for Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design Award for Campbelltown Arts Centre Program
- Gold award in Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design for the Legal Aid NSW annual report