Boccalatte designs for social and cultural change.
We create education and promotional campaigns for government, cultural institutions, companies and organisations that help their audiences change behaviour and improve quality of life.
Over the past 22 years we’ve unshamed men’s sexual health, reignited shrinking festivals, brought dignity to disability, represented indigenous industries, rebranded christmas for a city, resurrected cultural institutions and paved the way for investors to fund social change.
Our design approach is simply a way of working that identifies and solves problems based on deep understanding and an iterative methodology. It is built on collaboration and a capacity to research, interpret and understand the audience. The final outcome may be a national campaign, an overhaul of digital communications or a complete rethink of brand positioning.
55 Holt Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
PO Box 370
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Telephone / Email
+612 9211 9411
Awards & Publications
Boccalatte continues to receive local and international recognition for its work,
including most recently:
- International Design and Design award for Campbelltown Arts Centre Melbourne Art Fair and Edge of Elsewhere
- Gold Graphis Design Annual award for Campbelltown Arts Centre Edge of Elsewhere
- AGDA Award, Finalist for Trunk Volume One: Hair
- NYC Independent Publishers Award for The Rapture of Death
- Shortlisted in the Desktop Create awards for: Point, Performance Space website, Hit and Miss and The Rapture of Death
- Distinction, Australian Publishers Association Awards for Edge of Elsewhere
- Communication Arts Best International Design Award for Trunk Volume One: Hair
- Merit in the How International Design Award for Trunk Volume One: Hair
- Printing Industries Craftsmanship Bronze Award for Edge of Elsewhere
- Gold in the NYC Graphis Poster Annual for the 2007 Sydney Design Festival
- Winner, Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design Awards for For Matthew & Others: Journeys with Schizophrenia
- Joint winner, Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design Award for Penrith Regional Art Gallery & The Lewers Bequest, Adam Cullen Between the Lines: Works on Paper 1995-2005
- Highly Commended for Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design Award for Jewellers and Metalsmiths Group of Australia ‘Luminaries’
- Winner, Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design Award for C*town bling
- Highly Commended for Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design Award for Campbelltown Arts Centre Program
- Gold award in Museums Australia Multimedia and Publication Design for the Legal Aid NSW annual report